This is a list of Software that I use for Single-Board.com
- Insync – automatically saves your files to Google Drive – a MUST for today’s user – free trial and if you like it they offer a LIFETIME license.
- Dropbox – easy to use with excellent Linux support – highly recommended.
- PuTTy – a indispensable free SSH and Telnet client
- VNC Viewer – Works very well in Windows
- Geekbench – Command line benchmark testing for Linux, Windows and Mac – Excellent set of tests that you can save and review with others – FREE TRIAL
- SD Card Formatter – Useful and simple to use
- WinSCP – good program to transfer files from Windows to your Raspberry Pi
- Etcher – burn images to a flash drive – simple, easy and it just works every time. Both Linux and Windows versions available.